27.07.2009

My Dream's


In my dreams in a different world. A scary world. A fantastic world. Each one nightmare. But I am happy in my dreams. I like living in a dream. I can not break them. I can not stand aloof. I used to live in my dreams. He was accustomed to experience the fantastic world. I love that fantasy world. Protects me from harm. People keep away from me. I do not love people. Warming is not the only kind of live a kind of people. In my dreams do not they. World and I'm just there. The only people I dream of the planet too. A world without people would imagine. And I'm living in my dreams. People have a planet. Just me. Alone. Alone.

Rüyalarımda farklı bir dünyadayım. Ürkütücü bir dünya. Fantastik bir dünya. Herbiri birer kabus. Ancak ben rüyalarımda mutluyum. Rüyalarımı yaşamayı seviyorum. Kopamıyorum onlardan. Ayrı kalamıyorum. Rüyalarımda yaşamaya alıştım. O fantastik dünyada yaşamaya alıştım. O fantastik dünyayı seviyorum. Beni kötülüklerden koruyor. İnsanlardan uzak tutuyor beni. Sevmediğim insanlardan. Bir türlü ısınamadığım tek canlı türü olan insanlardan. Rüyalarımda onlar yok. Sadece dünya ve ben varım. Gezegendeki tek insan benim rüyalarım da. İnsanların olmadığı bir dünya düşlüyorum. Ve bunu rüyalarımda yaşıyorum. İnsanların olmadığı bir gezegen. Sadece ben. Tek başıma. Yapayalnız.

В моих мечтах в другой мир. А страшно мире. Фантастический мир. Каждый из кошмара. Но я рад, в моих мечтах. Мне нравится жить во сне. Я не могу разорвать их. Я не могу стоять в стороне. Я жил в моих мечтах. Он привык к опыту фантастический мир. Мне нравится, что мир фантазии. Защищает мне вреда. Люди держаться подальше от меня. Я не люблю людей. Потепление является не только видом живут своего рода людей. В моих мечтах не они. Мир и я только там. Единственный человек я мечтаю о планете тоже. Мир без людей бы себе представить. И я живу в моих мечтах. Люди планеты. Просто я. Один. Один.

Nei miei sogni in un mondo diverso. A scary mondo. Un mondo fantastico. Ognuno incubo. Ma io sono felice nel mio sogno. Mi piace vivere in un sogno. Non riesco a romperli. Non riesco a stare lontano. Ho usato a vivere nei miei sogni. Era abituata a vivere il mondo fantastico. Mi piace che fantasia mondo. Mi protegge da eventuali danni. Persone tenere lontano da me. Non amo la gente. Il riscaldamento non è l'unico tipo di vivere una sorta di persone. Nei miei sogni non è così. Mondo e sono solo lì. Le uniche persone che ho sogno del pianeta troppo. Un mondo senza gente immaginare. E io sono in vita i miei sogni. La gente ha un pianeta. Just me. Solo. Solo.

別の世界で私の夢。世界は怖い。ファンタスティックな世界。一人一人の悪夢。しかし、私は自分の夢の中で満足している。私は夢のように住んでいる。私は彼らを破ることはできません。私は隔たって立つことはできません。私は自分の夢の中に住んでいました。彼は、幻想的な世界の経験に慣れていた。私は、ファンタジーの世界が大好きです。私害から保護します。人々に、私からしてください。私は人の愛はありません。温暖化が人々の生活の唯一の種のようなものではありません。私の夢ではないよ。世界と私はそこにいる。私は地球の唯一の人々が夢。人々のない世界を想像するだろう。そして私は自分の夢に住んでいるんだ。人々が地球をしている。私だけ。ひとりで。ひとりで。

En mis sueños en un mundo diferente. Un mundo de miedo. Un fantástico mundo. Cada una pesadilla. Pero estoy feliz en mis sueños. Me gusta vivir en un sueño. No puedo romperlas. Yo no puede permanecer al margen. Solía vivir en mis sueños. Él estaba acostumbrado a vivir el fantástico mundo. Me encanta ese mundo de fantasía. Me protege de cualquier daño. La gente sigue lejos de mí. No me gusta la gente. El calentamiento no es la única forma de vivir un tipo de personas. En mis sueños no se. Mundo y yo estoy ahí. Las únicas personas que sueñan con el planeta también. Un mundo sin la gente se imagina. Y estoy viviendo en mis sueños. La gente tiene un planeta. Sólo yo. Solo. Solo.

Dans mes rêves dans un monde différent. Un monde effrayant. Un monde fantastique. Chacun cauchemar. Mais je suis heureux dans mes rêves. J'aime vivre dans un rêve. Je ne peux pas les briser. Je ne supporte pas l'écart. J'avais l'habitude de vivre dans mes rêves. Il avait l'habitude de vivre le monde fantastique. J'adore ce monde fantastique. Protège-moi du mal. People éloigner de moi. Je n'aime pas les gens. Le réchauffement n'est pas le seul type de vivre une sorte de personnes. Dans mes rêves ne sont pas elles. Monde, et je suis juste là. Les seules personnes que je rêve de la planète aussi. Un monde sans que les gens ne l'imagine. Et je suis vivant dans mes rêves. Les gens ont une planète. Just me. Seul. Seul.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder